110 Saline St.
First services of this church were held in the early 1880's in the homes of various members. Later church was held in the old Taborian hall at the corner of Seventh and Commerce. In 1889, a lot was purchased from Forbushes, and the present church was built and dedicated in 1890. The pastor at theat time was Rev. Thornley, the assistant pastor Rev. Flenoll, and the trustees Thompson Diggs, Alex Chinn, and Thomas Davis.